Kettle Moraine 100 Endurance Runs - Wisconsin -
to June 14
from 6 a.m.
You will find the trail to be about 80% wooded terrain; with the rest meandering through gentle prairie or marsh areas. Part of the course will be a roller coaster of hills, with small rocks and roots scattered about. Other sections will be gently rolling with relatively smooth running surfaces. The pine sections give you that soft bed of pine needles that so many of us love to run on. Though our hills are not especially long or steep, they can take a tremendous toll on you if you attempt to run them. They are many and scattered throughout the course. "Silent Killers" is what one local runner calls them.
Wnbr Wednesday Night Bike Rides (Dane County)
Various locations in Dane County - Wisconsin -
to October 02
at 5:45 a.m.
Henry Maier Festival Park - Wisconsin -
from 10 a.m.
North gate of Milwaukee Irish Fest grounds
200 North Harbor Drive
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
For more information about the Milwaukee Irish Fest and it’s line up, click here.
At the Event
* 5k run or walk along Milwaukee’s beautiful lakefront
* Warm-up and stretch session before the race
* Prize for Best Costume & Most Spirited Team
* Prize for Top Fundraiser & Top Fundraising Team
* Post-race celebration with beer, prizes and awards
* Overall Top 3 male & Top 3 female awards
* FREE post-race Sprecher beer for participants over 21
* FREE admission into the Milwaukee Irish Fest®only valid Saturday, Aug. 19 for entrance before 3:00 PM.
For more help or information about the Run/Walk to Milwaukee Irish Fest, contact Jennifer Blatz at email@example.com or call 414-239-6165.